Tuesday, June 15, 2010

So, it's been a while...

So, it's been a while... Since that last tally ho, the cares of the world have really been doing their work.... BUT NOT ANY MORE!
Having a blog has been on my heart for a while, but we all know how it goes, at least for me: I start something all excitedly, and then lose interest really quickly. The story of my life....
Fortunately since coming to Hong Kong in September '09, God's been uncovering so much in me that has been left dormant for a really long time. I'm seeing his goodness manifesting into my thoughts and changing my outlook and perspective on life. Everything has been "ground under repair" since coming and it really is good to see the repairs coming to fruition and completion.  I'm looking forward to actually maintaining this blog thing, there's so much to share!

No comments: